This is a wireless, battery operated motion sensor kit. The motion sensor is wired to the RF transmitter and the sensor will transmit open and close messages to the base station receiver. The sensor will also transmit battery level which is displayed on the dashboard.
Soldering two contacts is required for this product.
- 1 X Wireless transmitter
- 1 x motion sensor (PR01)
- 1 X NPN 2222a Transistor
- 1 X CR2032 battery for the Wireless transmitter
- Raspberry Pi
- Base station receiver (RF01)
- Door contact, can be bought seperatly (search for DS01)
- 4.5-20v power supply for motion sensor
Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 15mm
- All devices are based on the high-performance RF transceiver based on the market-leading CC1100 SOC.
- Wide operating voltage range of 2-3.6V makes the devices suited for battery power.
- Current consumption: RX: 16.2 mA , TX: 15.2 mA. Deep Sleep : 0.005Ma (0.5 µA).
- Up to 1KM line of sight. Short range (30M) penetration of walls and floors.
- 128-bit AES encryption security.
- Driver-less installation.
- All the devices are highly configurable through the serial port or over the air using the LLAP messaging protocol specified in the manual.
- Base station communicates through serial port (TTL UART).
- Communicates in ASCII clear text making it very easy to exchange data between devices over the air.
- Supports point to point, point to multi-point, multi-point to point and multi-point to multi-point.
- Virtually unlimited amount of devices can be deployed. 99,999 Personal Area Network ID’s, 10 channels per frequency and 7,744 Device ID’s per network.
- Super low power consumption allows devices to be use with a coin cell battery for long periods of time (up to 1 year depending on transmission rates).
- Supports 6 frequencies (433 MHZ, 915 MHZ (default US & Canada), 868.3 MHZ (default Europe), 868 MHZ, 903 MHZ, 315 MHZ)
- 10 channels per frequency.
- 4 pins for communicating with external micro-controllers like Raspberry Pi and Arduino : Tx, Rx, GND, 3V3.
- Battery monitor to keep track of power consumption.